Re: 40% mark crossed

--- Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > today we crossed the 40% mark in the "up-to-date packages"
> statistic for the
> > first time.
> >

> Yahoo!!
>
> This inspired me to run my CD scripts again when I should be in
> bed.  I
> got a total of 1827 Hurd specific binaries.  Beginning of May 592,
> beginning of July 1068.
>
> Phil.

Humm, is seems we have slowed down.  The archive increased by
1.804 times in May/June, but only 1.710 times in July.

Ok, some time frame difference, but at this rate we should be up to
2923 packages in 2 weeks ;)  Are there any more autobuilders up yet?

Humm, Thinking of lots of power, has anyone tried GNU HURD in bochs
lately?

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo