Re: FILE struct and _fileno

 --- James Morrison <rocketmail_com@rocketmail.com> a écrit :
> Mostly I'm doing this stuff so I can learn/understand C better.

Me too, I'm not a Debian Developer. But you might help us while you are
learning choosing easy packages not ported yet or in process of porting.     =)

> However, the xgalaga problem seemed to be something with the debian
> rules or something, the compile was fine.  So if you do look at this

Yes, you're right!

> again see what you can do.  I'm going to be learning debian a bit
> later.

Well, then I'll try to fix it this weekend.

Please, don't take my complains too seriously, complaining is my favorite
sport.    =)

=====
---------
---------