Re: Turtle pages updated

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Bailey" <jbailey@nisa.net>
To: <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 8:32 PM
Subject: Turtle pages updated

> I generally prefer to keep my home machine named oasis, so I'd like
> suggestions for a name for a dedicated turtle system.  The problem is
> that turtles live *everywhere*.  Does anyone know where big and fierce
> turtles live?
AFAIK, a lot of turtles live in the "ocean", but will come at the "beach" to
dig their eggs in the sand.

Henning
Henning Riedel
Student of Computer Science (Technical), IF99w1
HTW Mittweida, University of Applied Science
e-mail:        hriedel@htwm.de
Homepage:  http://www.htwm.de/hriedel
Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will
be shut down until further notice.