booting and servers.boot

I don't know what this error is all about(new guy). I got a ISO
Image
 from ftp.fsn.hu dated May 9th. I booted from the Cdrom and made
 a 700MB ext2 partition. I installed the base system. made a
grub
 floppy and used the commands

 root (hd0,0)
 kernel=/boot/gnumach.gz root=(hd0s0 -s
 module=/boot/bootserver.gz

 this loads the kernel then after the detection of the nic and
 the
 com ports I get this error, inaproriate filetype or format and
 it asks me for the right one
 [/dev/hd0s0/boot/servers.boot]

 I took the disk home to install on one of my test PCs and I
 did it by extracting the Hurdbase.tgz file into the partiton I
 wanted it on so I put it on the same one I tryed at work
 /dev/hda or hd0s0 and this time I got.

 file not found
 [dev/hd0s0/boot/servers.boot]

 I mounted it from my debian disk and looked in the boot
 directory and I saw the file in there along with a
 server.boot.dpkg-new file.

 I am really interested in getting Hurd booted. I have been
 looking in the mailing list archives for some clues. I saw a
 tip that said copy the servers.boot.dpkg-new to the
servers.boot
 file, but that didn't do it for me.

 If anyone has had a similar problem or knows what I might be
 doing wrong please let me know.

 Thanks

 Matt G.

Get your own "800" number