Re: ppp

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Neal H Walfield wrote:

> > I hope to start working in earnest on the next CD images early Sept.
> > Enough time for the debs to get into the archive?
>
> Well, I need to make the debs and that will not happen until I actually
> know that the code works.  So, to answer your question:  We'll see.

The reason I asked is if ppp works then it reduces the pressure for sid
source CDs.

> Do you sell GNU/Hurd CDs too?  :)

Yes.  In a rash moment I offered to supply GNU/Hurd CDs and then
discovered that there were none.  So I had to produce them and got hooked
into the process.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org