Re: F3 on the way/main archive

First i would like someone to send me a description of oskit-Mach. I'll
really apreciate.

As i see, the basic idea for the Source CD(s) is to have the sources on
hand, whenever needed. Even if they come 'out of date' in a few months,
since the systems is yet in development.
The hackers would have the CD as a tool to work with, when choosing sources
and seeking out information on them.
I've received an e-mail from Farid suggesting L4 source on the CD. It that a
good idea? In my point of view, yes. Not that everybody will use L4 source
code, but having a base with the source to work with.

Obs.: As i see some basic packages should be included in the future Hurd
Sources CD. Those are:
gnumach, hurd and glibc. I still have a few e-mail to read and possibly i'll
update the list at the end of them. I'll let you guys know.

Anything, mail me.
Leonardo Custodio
<<+ Debian Linux: Resistance is futile! +>>
<<+ "The darker side of C++" +>>
<<+ e-mail: coldwater@uol.com.br +>>