Re: sysvinit and uid set questions

    Sanyi>   Hello!

        Hello.

    Sanyi> I have installed Hurd a few days ago, and have two
    Sanyi> questions, which I can't answer reading web pages and the
    Sanyi> mail archives. The first one:

    Sanyi> There are a few debian-hurd packages, that depends on
    Sanyi> package sysvinit, which doesn't exists on any servers. For
    Sanyi> example bsdutils and man-db is such a package. Could
    Sanyi> somebody show me, what to put to the sources.list file to
    Sanyi> avoid this problem, or may I force up the packages?

        Let me remind you of the mailing-list summaries back issues:

        http://kt.zork.net/debian-hurd/back-issues.html

        There it is easy to find the reference to the sysvinit problem

        http://kt.zork.net/debian-hurd/dh20010425_88.html#3

        Paul.

        p.s. sorry about the pthreads message, wrong list :).

--
Paul.Emsley@chem.gla.ac.uk
 http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~paule