Re: F3 on the way/main archive

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, BlueKernel wrote:

> I still have to get 'up to date' with the CD creation process that you use.
> At least the Debian GNU/Linux Sources don't come with instalation process,
> just the packages, but i don't know about Hurd's future one.
> Maybe the selected packages won't be enough for a CD. I'll look around for
> any suggestions to include source codes into the CD and we'll see the
> project...

My thinking is that we should go for the complete sid source as this would
contain all the Hurd source and also source for packages that have not yet
been ported.  The debian-cd in potato should do the job well enough.
There is documentation there.  I use iso9660.

> Phil, which type of CD do you use? iso9660?
Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org