RE: Italian Keyboard

nope, I just strip out the content and patch it in the boilerplate

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Millan [mailto:zeratul2@wanadoo.es]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 3:31 PM
To: Dongilli Paolo
Cc: debian-hurd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Italian Keyboard

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:26:37 +0200, Dongilli Paolo <paolo.dongilli@unibz.it>
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> is there a way to set my Italian Keyboard?

there's a script to remap keys somewhere in www.gnu.org with
key maps for english and german keyboards. once you have it,
you can remap your keyboard with a keymap from GNU/Linux
like "/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/*it*". If that map
happens not to work, use the provided german one, it's almost
the same (i use a spanish keyboard with the german maps).

i'm sorry i forgot the URI for the script but i can attach it to you
if you want it.

Regards,

--
Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/