Re: can I help building packages?

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:18:07 +0200, smoerk@gmx.de <smoerk@gmx.de> wrote:
> If it's possible to build hurd binaries on linux, I could offer remote
> access to a PIII 700Mhz machine for compiling.

I don't think any GNU (Hurd) developer could manage to port opensource
software to the Hurd using a GNU/Linux machine to compile it.

Anyhow if you want to contribute to free software by donating your spare
computer cycles, you can do it by joining the distributed.net project. See
http://stats.distributed.net/money.html to understand how does
distributed.net feed the free software community.

Regards,

--
Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/