Re: liblockfile and libpaper fixes in BTS

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 12:09:02AM -0700, Known Human Nick Rusnov wrote:

> Greetings,
>  Just to let you all know, I've submitted patches for libpaper and liblockfile
>  to the bug tracking system that allows them to compile (and persumably work)
>  on HURD. They both had MAXPATHLEN issues and were easy fixes.

Thanks.  Please note that bugs which lead to build failures can
be submitted with

Severity: important

in the BTS header.
I would also suggest that in such easy cases, no conditional treatment should
be done, as the !MAXPATHLEN case works on the MAXPATHLEN case as well.
Please consider to resend your patches with only the Hurd part going in,
as this makes them shorter and cleaner (and this way maintainers are more
willing to apply them quickly).

Thanks a lot for fixing those bugs,