Re: F3 CDs. Problematical packages.

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 11:04:03AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> The present situation.
>
> dpkg & dpkg-dev.  Now 1.9.15 - no problems?

I wouldn't go so far (dpkg-shlibdeps is broken, as usual), but it's the one
we want for the CD.

> exim		Now 3.22-4.01 - no problems?

No dependency problems.  I didn't test the functionality.  It's the one we want.

> util-linux      Investigation.
> I have had a look at this.  util-linux-locales is in, but is unimportant.
> Does file utils do the same job?
>      Replaces: color-ls, util-linux (<=2.7.1-1)

No, we need util-linux.  Those replaces are needed for other reasons.

I have no outstanding issues beside those, and you should feel free to create
the CD now whenever you feel comfortable.