Re: Packages

Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> writes:

> Any package that says "failed" needs someone to look at it.  There are
> a number of packages that should only be compiled under linux.  There
> are packages that have bad debian scripts.  Every one fixed gets us
> closer to 80%.  If you are a debian developer, and are willing to NMU
> a package, please set the severity of any bugs to serious.  Please
> post to this list when you are hacking a package so that everyone knows.

a) Please don't set the bugs to serious. File a patch, and if you get
no reply, offer to NMU. If you're not a developer, and the maintainer
is unresponsive, ask debian-qa for someone to NMU

b) Where is this list found?

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."