"up to date" CD sets

   Hi again. I have a couple silly question.

   Where can I get the most up to date CD's for
installing HURD? It has to be on CD, as I download
from
work and install at home. Hopefully I will have
Internet
access at home soon and that will stop being
necessary.

   What can I do to get the sources without CVS
access?

   Another question (this one even sillier), what
filesystem types are supported by HURD? (I know old
ext2
is, but not more).

    Thanks very much

    Gabriel

PS. Looking forward to having HURD in testing :)