Updated inofficial experimental (etc.) ssh packages

Hi,

I've recompiled openssh with my hurd patch, this time with PAM, and
ssh-askpass-gnome enabled. The resulting source and binaries are at
<URL:http://pluto.tuwien.ac.at/~robbe/debian/hurd/>
(*hurd2* is current).

Though I must admit that PAM is giving me only problems. I was not
able to log into the server, as long as the default /etc/pam.d/ssh is
used. I can't do more today, so I thought I'd upload anyway, in case
anyone wants to bang on it. Client behaviour should be the same as
last version.

Remember that apart from the PAM problems the ssh daemon will drop
incoming connections with a message about IP options, unless you have
a fixed libc. The patch ("getsockopt.patch" in the same directory) was
been applied to glibc upstream, but no working Debian package has been
built based on recent-enough version, yet.

--
Robbe