Re: Easy Guide Updates

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:47:15PM +0100, Bob Wilkinson wrote:

>     Had much the same problem myself. After a process of guesswork,
> I set the mouse to use logitech protocol - it stopped jumping around
> my screen. I don't *think* I have a logitech mouse, but this did
> work for me. YMMV.
>
>     Please report to the list if this does work for you.

	Voilá, that trick _did_ work.  I don't have the sources.  Maybe
    there is a problem with the parsing of arguments?  I mean, maybe
    /hurd/mouse sees 'microsoft' as the protocol name, but selects
    some othe protocol then.  Ah!, thanks a lot.

	Ivan

--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer  	@  Powered by Debian GNU/Linux  @
"Cogito, sed sum"       	@        apt-get a life!        @