Re: F3 CDs

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> I think it would be worth defining what you want from the F3 image.
> Tonight I'll build exim again, and I'll build perl.  I think this will
> solve most of the current set of problems.
>
> Defining that list would also help me prioritize what I should work on
> when I'm trying to decide what to test/build.

A CD that will install a functional system that can be used by hackers.

The priorities as I see them.
exim
perl
e2fsprogs (I have not checked to see it the version in the archive is OK)

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org