F3 CDs

You people have been nasty to me.

The Hurd sub-archive has grown by 43 MB.  The number of Hurd specific
binaries increased by 73 in the last few days.  There is now no hope of
confining the useful material to the first CD.

In order to make space I am planning to move "Section: games" to the
second CD for the following reasons.

1. Vengeance!!
2. Giving vent to my puritanical inclinations.
3. This will not upset the functionality of the CDs.  It will only upset
	the hackers.
4. To create an incentive to get the apt-cdrom part of apt working.  This
	will make life so much easier for me.

;)

The number of Hurd specific binaries has grown from 592 to 775 (31%) in 44
days.  38 of these binaries do not make the first CD because of
dependency problems (apt did not like them).  Unfortunately ssh is one of
them.

With luck I will be testing images in the next 24 - 48 hours and so I will
not be updating the Hurd sub-archive again, unless something goes wrong.

A list of the Hurd specific binaries that apt did not like is attached.
If something vital is in this list please get back to me asap.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org
aalib1-dev
aide
bonobo