Re: F3 CDs

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 01:15:04PM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> You people are pushing me.  There is about 10-20 MB space left on the two
> CDs at this time, and I am going to have to move 10 MB from the first CD
> to the second, some Chinese fonts are the present target.

Sounds good.  If you can squeeze it on two CDs this time, it will be fine.
And next time, be prepared for three CD images, because we can't just stop
;)

> ae and exim are now OK.  I have the new dpkg ready.  The only remaining
> issues are those of gcc and e2fsprogs.  As soon as I know where I am with
> these two packages I will freeze the Hurd sub-archive and build CDs.

I think gcc 3.0 is not so important to have on the CDs, but if it makes it,
even better.  e2fsprogs should be checked, though.  I don't know where it
stands, though, other people took a look on it.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de