Re: New CD set (was: Exim)

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 03:43:43PM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:

> FWIW, if hurd-i386 were included in the "testing" mechanism, could you
> easily produce CDs from testing? This would prevent problems like
> e2fsprog's.

I want us in testing for two reasons:

1) Visibility
2) So we have a noose around various maintainers necks if they break
their packages.

But we need to be compiling 90%+ of the packages succesfully to do
this.  Without pthreads, and without some arch: proposal to add
linux-all, linux-any, we've got a ways to go.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey