Exclusion list. Please examine.
- To: debian-hurd mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Exclusion list. Please examine.
- From: Philip Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:50:08 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010619112739.1648A-100000@stephen>
This exclusion list removes packages from the first CD. Its roots go back
in time and I suspect that is no longer relevant. The packages could have
been included because
1. They were broken, dangerous etc
2. The were a waste of space.
Would people let me know if they should be excluded and what category they
console* (a number of packages)
esound-common (and some other esound packages)
makdev (a typo? But is makedev OK?)
You may know of other broken packages that should be excluded, so please
let me know.
Once this list has been cleaned up I will be in a position to automate the
generation of the F3 CDs. The various steps will be crazy, but they
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
Mobile 025 267 9420. I sell GNU/Linux CDs. See http://www.copyleft.co.nz
email@example.com - preferred. firstname.lastname@example.org