Re: Info on programming for HURD

I just started about a month ago.  Here are the links that got me going:

Everything you need to understand the code you're looking at:
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/reference-manual/hurd_toc.html

The best list of useful links:
http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

Good installation guide:
http://www.pick.ucam.org/~mcv21/hurd.html

Alternate installation guide:
http://walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-guide.html

CVS servers:
http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html

Your best bet to get started is to install the OS and get the source code
from CVS.  Before long you'll find some stuff that you can't help but work
on.

Good luck,
Tom