Re: ae & exim

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 02:53:40AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> exim 2.11-3 and ae 962-30 have not changed in the main archive since the
> F2 discs.  I realise that they can be tweeked so they work, but anything
> on the CDs should work straight out of the box.
>
> Any chance of finding fully functional versions anywhere?

Right, I used the wrong version number for my ae binary only upload, so it
was rejected.  jeff, can you recompile ae with a version number of
962-30.0.1 and make sure that it works?  I believe appending 0.1 to the
Debian version is the correct way to make a binary NMU, but you might want
to verify this on IRC or whereever.

I don't know about exim.  All build dependencies should be there.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de