e2fsprogs thinks everything is already mounted (was: unowned processes and who controls them)

Oystein Viggen <oysteivi@tihlde.org> writes:

> (So much I don't know... Better shut up for a while and read up on how
> the system works to stop making a fool of myself.  Just have to attach a
> keyboard and screen to the hurd box to answer 'y' to fsck first ;)

FWIW, I've filed a bug with patch against e2fsprogs for the "all disks
are mounted paranoia". (Don't know the number yet, but you should be
able to find it under <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/e2fsprogs> later
today.)

Must leave now,
--