Re: Project Suggestions

Quoth Thomas A Langan:

> I am a student planning on starting a masters thesis project in the near
> future and I'm looking for both some information and some advice.

A nice project would be looking into completely removing the 1GB
limit on filesystems/stores (perhaps for the 1wk part).  Also looking
at ways to improve the speed of filesystem access for the hurd,
especially for ext2, would be great.

Of course, I have limited knowledge of hurd internals, so I don't even
know what part(s) of the hurd/mach setup is causing these limitations.

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..