Re: current status of the archive

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 07:04:54AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 03:24:26PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > Only manual intervention can fix that.  slang and ae are both up to date, so
> > turtle's job is done on them.  exims build dependencies weren't fulfilled.
> > I compiled and uploaded pcre3 and cyrus-sasl.  Now someone needs to do
> > openldap, and then exim can be compiled (though I think there were a couple
> > of problems).
>
> `turtle1' will probably catch openldap tonight if cyrus-sasl is now in
> the archive.  Ben has all of the openldap patches in correctly now.

I uploaded cyrus-sasl to alpha.gnu.org, because I had to change the source.
This is reported upstream, because it is not the proper fix yet.

So if you apt-get install those libs from alpha.gnu.org on turtle1,
openldap2 can be compiled.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de