Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?
- To: Philip Charles <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?
- From: Charles Voelger <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 May 2001 08:10:24 -0400
- Message-id: <988719025.563.0.camel@Chock-a-Boogie>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010430222116.1489B-100000@stephen>
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010430222116.1489B-100000@stephen>
I've just been reaing this list for a few days and havent posted yet, as
I havent really gotten my hands into Theu Hurd yet.
I had a terrible time finding the hurd pages on debian. It wasnt too
difficult but shouldnt we push to have the site designed in such a way
that it doesnt have to be searched for. I dont want to pretend that The
Hurd is gonna atract the attention of Linux bt shouldnt they promote all
the various ports to give them some exposure ?
On 30 Apr 2001 22:27:54 +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2001, Paul Emsley wrote:
> > >>>>> "PC" == Philip Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > PC> .. it would help Marcus in his "The Hurd should be recognised"
> > PC> campaign.
> > Are you having a little joke here or does this exist and I
> > don't know about it? (And do you mean wrt Debian developers or
> > a more wider context?)
> > Paul.
> A semi-jocular reference to Marcus' discussion on
> email@example.com where he was arguing for "Hurd" to be given a
> similar prominence as "Linux" on the official web pages.
> Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
> Mobile 025 267 9420. I sell GNU/Linux CDs. See http://www.copyleft.co.nz
> firstname.lastname@example.org - preferred. email@example.com
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com