CD install failure--

Greetings to everyone on the list.

  I'm trying to get the Debian/GNU Hurd CD's to install correctly, and
  there's a point which I can't get past.

Specifically following the steps listed on
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd I get to step #7 before
there's trouble.  I put the GRUB floppy into the drive, reboot,
re-configure BIOS to use the floppy, point the bootloader to hd0s1 and
then it asks where the server script is.

  Neither /boot/serverboot.gz nor /dev/hd0s1/boot/serverboot.gz
  works...

Is there something I'm missing?  Here's the machine's configuration:

Classic Pentium
32MB RAM
750MB partition devoted to Hurd on hd0s1
100MB swap devoted to Hurd on hd0s2
2x 10/100Mbit tulip-based NIC's

  All pointers appreciated!

--