Re: Hurd packages with dependency problems

On 29 Apr 2001, Oystein Viggen wrote:

> Quoth Philip Charles:
>
> > FYI, 570 of the 2440 packages in the Hurd sub-archive are excluded by
> > debian-cd.  This is almost certainly done because of dependency problems.
> > This happened without any intervention on my part through exclusion
> > lists etc.  Don't ask me to identify them at this stage.
>
> Are you still including the dummy (and other) packages from
> alpha.gnu.org?  I figure these are still needed for some packages?

Alpha.gnu.org is included.  I suspect the number of excluded packages was
about the same for F1.  I will start to monitor this and I hope to produce
a list of these excluded packages when I have finished F2.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org