Re: Hurd F1 ISO and booting

> > Ahemm... while we're at it: if you're booting from the F1 ISO, it
> > may well be, that you're first booting Linux, not gnumach. At least,
> > that was the way, Phil did realize the E1-series I'm using here. That
> > probably stuck in F1 as well. Are you sure that _gnumach_ hangs, not
> > _linux_? I know, it's a stupid question, but you never know...
> >
> The intial installation ramdisk is Linux for all the Hurd installaion CDs.
> If you are having problems with this part of the installation I would like
> to hear about it.
I didn't have any problems at all here, and as far as I understood it,
Henning did not either. BTW, using Linux for install ramdisk was a good
Kludge!

-Farid.

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Admin | Phone: +49-2131-67-555
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany  | farid.hajji@ob.kamp.net