Hurd packages with dependency problems

FYI, 570 of the 2440 packages in the Hurd sub-archive are excluded by
debian-cd.  This is almost certainly done because of dependency problems.
This happened without any intervention on my part through exclusion
lists etc.  Don't ask me to identify them at this stage.

This is something we will need to look at after the F2 CDs.

The sum total size of the CDs is 1.2 GB without the removal of any
rubbish.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org