Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 07:21:49AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:

> > Looks like there's another serious taker on the list for this one.
> >
> > Aside from that, anyone around Vancouver, BC, Canada:
> >
> > A bottle of wine and I'll come and install it at your place, and leave
> > a CD behind. =)
>
> Great.  I am in the Hurd promotion business.

Sorry, I guess not obvious that I was mostly kidding.  I don't have
the time to randomly go around to people's places and install this.  I
just wish that I wasn't the only Hurd user in my city. =)

I know that Debian has Linux install fests - Has there every been a
Hurd one?  How did that work?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey