Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 02:29:34AM -0400, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:
> Ho there,
>
> I have the Hurd F1 set here, and a burner. I'll sell a set for
> say $5 US plus any shipping. Go to www.iship.com to
> find your best shipping method. My shipping address
> is: Bradford, PA 16701, select carrier box @ 2 lbs 0 oz.

Ok ok, I'll join in while the euphoria lasts ;)

I have a burner also, so I'm also selling GNU/Hurd CD's for Portugal.

Price 1000PTE (around 4/5 USD IIRC), and I just hope that downloading
and burning is all that there is to it or I'll jump of the next bridge.

And I'll try to find some mirror here to put the ISO's, because I have
1 GB internation limit (not problematic, I can download it from work,
create a master and replicate).

Cheers,

fsm

--