Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

Ho there,

I have the Hurd F1 set here, and a burner. I'll sell a set for
say $5 US plus any shipping. Go to www.iship.com to
find your best shipping method. My shipping address
is: Bradford, PA 16701, select carrier box @ 2 lbs 0 oz.

I can accept credit card payment through PayPal or
Yahoo! wallet ( as long as they accept international ).
Otherwise just mail me you local currency as it
would be cool. Email me for details.

Not sure about customs, etc. I imagine UPS handles
it somehow.

You have to make your own fancy label though :-)

- Doug