Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> What's involved in selling the CDs?  I could do this through my
> company if you just need someone to sell these.
>
> What's involved, anyway?  Just burning the CDs, printing a pretty
> label and shipping it?

Basicly, download the images and over to you.  GPL and all that.

I just use a felt pen to label them.  It might be helpful if some form of
on-line ordering could be organised.  I charge NZ$20 per CD, but the US is
a different economy and I would suspect that US$15 per CD would be about
right.  I would also suggest getting into the debian.org Vendors page.

Don't expect to be overwhelmed with orders.  It would be people with slow
connections that would be contacting you.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org