Re: Package Hierarchy (was Re: hurd F2 CDs)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Ian Duggan wrote:

> That's a thought. Is there available, or does there exist an easy way to
> generate the dependency tree for Debian packages?
>
> It might be useful as a guide for determining the order in which to
> attack package building.

I can prepare a list of those packages which do not have their
dependencies met using debian-cd, but please remind me after F2 is out.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org