Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

> > Therefore I'd like to ask if anyone on the list has a spare set of
> > current Hurd CD-ROMs that s/he could send me. I'm of course willing to
> > refund your expenses. I live in Germany, near Cologne.
>
> There are two Hurd CD vendors listed in the vendors page at
> www.debian.org, one of which is in Germany.
I got the E1 series from bitbone.de quite quickly. They didn't update
their site since then, but you could explicitely ask them by mailing
to info@bitbone.de. I'm waiting for Phil to mkisofs the F2 series and
will order them as well, probably again from bitbone.de if possible.

Regards,

-Farid.

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Admin | Phone: +49-2131-67-555
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany  | farid.hajji@ob.kamp.net