Re: Woody release?

> This could involve a lot of work.  Rather beyond me at this stage.  I
> notice that Progeny uses Grub, but as far as I can see it does not have CD
> support.

What do you mean exactly by CD support in GRUB?  You want GRUB to be able
to read an ISO-9660 filesystem from a CD?  The way booting from ISO-9660
CDs works is that a file on the CD contains a floppy disk image and the
BIOS acts like that image file is the floppy disk drive.  I think GRUB uses
the BIOS floppy calls, so it will just be fooled as intended.