gcc-2.95

I got expect running, and I have submitted a bug against it with the patch.
I also submitted a patch to gcc-2.95 to fix a build-depends.

I'll update the status page tommorow afternoon.

In the meantime, anyone looking for a bit of work should look at:

http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/turtle/group/Debian/package/gcc-2.95/version/2.95.4.ds1-0.010407/log.html

The problem is the actual testsuite itself.  In debian/rules2 line 311,
they run awk against /proc/meminfo (obviously doesn't exist).

line 321 sets LIBS=-lpthread

I have cc:'d gcc@packages.debian.org to see if someone there can offer
an opinion.  I don't really know what they're trying to do.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey