Re: SMP Hurd status report. Some questions, some comments.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 03:20:46PM -0400, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:
> Seriously, though, Hurd really needs a good microkernel doc base. With Linux
> it doesn't matter so much because Linus rules, but in Hurd we want a lot
of people
> to help so the best way is to give them good instructions. I will be glad
to help
> in any way that I can, and I don't mind typing at all.

Personally a time ago I did
wget -m -np ftp://ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/pub/os/mach/
wget -m -np ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/mach/
wget -m -np ftp://ftp.opengroup.org/pub/ri/os/

Look ftp.ftp.lip6.fr/pub/mach/cmu/doc/osf  I like Mach 3 Kernel Principles
and Mach 3 Servers' Writer very much.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""