python on hurd (Re: dupload: reading a conf' file in the local directory)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 02:13:52PM -0700, Neil Schemenauer wrote:

> we are always eager to make Python run on more platforms.

I have submitted a patch to the Debian BTS:

This appears to create a functioning Python on hurd-i386.  I am not a
python programmer, so I couldn't test it much.  I ran dput, and it
gave me the help screen.

I'll upload the packages to incoming before I leave for the day so
that others can play with it over the long weekend.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey