Re: non-us turtle (was: openssl)

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:17:54AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> The way I run my turtle is a *very* manual process.  I run every step
> that I can in Linux, and I reboot only for the dependancy checking and
> the actual package building.  (If you're a BSD/Linux dual-boot, this
> should work too).  You can be on a dial-up connection to do this,
> since the steps for building this are isolated from the connection
> required.

This is a very interesting way to run turtle, and it was unexpected by me
(so currently just hacked in as much as Jeff needs it). There is another
mode to run turtle which you can use if you are at a permanent connection.
It just requires one command which tries to do whatever makes sense with the
current state of the autobuilder (download, build, upload etc).

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de