location of timebits.h etc.

Uh... where are timebits.h & selectbits.h supposed to come from? They
are in a really old i386-gnu-libc-dev-2.0.4 tarball (from the ghhk), but
don't seem to be in any debian packages. (according to the i386-hurd Contents
file). My main aim ATM is to compile the CVS version of the hurd.
from CVS). Do I need CVS libc? I'm a bit reluctant to install the mid-1998
tarball, so any help would be nice.

TIA,
mibus

--
Robert Mibus <mibus@bigpond.com>
Who's this General Failure guy, and why is he trying to read my hard drive?