Disabled M/B SCSI Causes Mach Panic

Hello list,

I am trying to get Hurd running on my system and Mach panics upon bootup

because of my disabled Adaptec 3290UW SCSI controller. I had an IRQ
conflict
between the Adaptec and the AGP Geforce2MX, so I disabled the SCSI, and
installed a Tekram 390F into a PCI slot. This resolves the IRQ conflict.

Can I pass any command line options to Mach to tell it to ignore the
Adaptec?
Or do I need to cross-compile Mach and remove Adaptec support?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
- Doug