Re: NTP + Build updates

> Packages only get suspended by hand - There's no automatic operation to do
> that, so the computer doesn't know why.

That is far from clear just reading the web page.  I would like to see the
status fields linked to explanations of their meaning.  It takes a lot of
navigation and visual scanning to find the useful details.  In many cases,
I would visit the package's page and still not be sure whether or not there
was a build log someplace I hadn't found.