Re: Hurd F1 CDs

I don't think exim is going to be in this batch. =( db3 is just about
finished compiling, and I'm too tired to really do much more with it
tonight.  I'll beat on exim a little more when I get up, though, so
I'll still let you know when I've got it, just in case you still have
room for it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey