Re: Status update

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 02:27:00AM -0500, Igor Khavkine wrote:

> [ snip ]
> > mutt: Wants libsasl
> [ snip ]
>
> You should add libsasl to your package list, you only need to apply
> my patch (http://alcor.concordia.ca/~i_khavki/cyrus-sasl-1.5.24.diff.gz)
> I don't think I ever submitted it to the debian maintainer, but I
> announced it on this ML at least once.

Please submit this to the debian maintainer with severity 'important'.
My turtle isn't tracking packages that need patches manually applied to
make them work.

When you get confirmation that it has been accepted, let me know and I'll
add it to my build cycle.

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.