Re: Status update

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 06:10:51AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > Since you are building so many packages, it would be helpful if I could
> > look at an automated web page that tells me the status of each package,
> > and ideally lets me get the full output of the last build attempt.
>
> I hope Jeff will be able to push the status web pages through his fire walls.

Do you think it would be okay to put these in my homedirectory on the
Debian web server?  I can ftp them off no prob.

Besides, until I can keep the box compiling for more than an hour or two
at a time there's not much value in running a web server on it. =(

> This idea is so good, that I thought of it half a year ago already ;)
>
> (If you d/l it, use the CVS version).

Do you have a changelog email address for this?  I haven't done a cvs
update in a while, and it would be good to have the reminder that I
should do it.

> [1] This and the pfinet troubles are the reason why my initial efforts with
> an autobuilder that runs 24x7 remotely failed.

> [2] It seems I might get a permanent connection donated soon, and you bet that
> I will get into autobuilding when this happens. Lots of cycles to spare.

Well, you gotta keep the rest of us around for something. ;)

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.