Re: Status update

In message <[🔎] 20010317175324.B17714@sparky.nisa.net>it was written:
>On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 06:56:31PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> If such a system is set up and does a little bit of extra
>> coordination to farm out pieces of the work, then several of us can set up
>> hurd machines that spend their spare time working on autobuilding while we
>> sleep.
>
>Yup - I have been talking to Marcus about exactly this kind of
>delegation.  I have 1 full-time Hurd system, and 2 other machines that
>can be nighttime hurd boxes so I need this to coordinate between them anyway.

I'd be willing to donate my box for use in autobuilding as well when something is
setup.

btw, I was able to compile gawk from the source provided by apt without any errors,
maybe its been fixed already? Or am I missing what the error was?

btw2, speaking of packages that compile, I successfully compiled the LambdaMOO
server from the source provided by apt with only two warnings, is there a normal
procedure to go through to register that this indeed is a workable package?

as always,
nick
            nick@grawk.net * http://www.fargus.net/nick
    Developer - Systems Engineer - Mad System Guru - MOO Sales
    he picks up scraps of information/he's adept at adaptation
because for strangers and arrangers/constant change is here to stay