Re: XFree 4.0.2, problems with mouse (copy-paste while moving)

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 10:45:05AM +0000, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, thomas poindessous wrote:
>
> > Maybe xfonts-base must be required for install of XFree4 ?
>
> I cerainly hope not.  If you use xfs, having font stuff on workstations
> is just a waste of space.

I use XFS and it doesn't work until I installed xfonts-base. But maybe I
didn't set the right thing.

I copy my linux XF86Config file and it doesn't worked because of
FontPath   "unix/:-1"

If I comment that line and I launch XFS, XFree launches.

--
Thomas Poindessous
EpX asso GNU/Linux de l'Epita